Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2006

more retro...

here's a retro pic of me with the boys....doing my best emma peel impression

i've always liked that picture. that's kinda how i remember being...playing with the boys in the gravyard and down in the woods next to our house. playing with toy guns or snow ball fights. i remember having a huge crush on robbie o'brian.....even back then i had a thing for the celts!

i rarely did girly things. i always had just one female friend and to this day...i don't really get along with many women. i don't get them. the ones i do get...are usually like me. sometimes i wonder if that just because i've always been surrounded by lots of guys and i like the attention they give me. they make me feel special i suppose. i think that's also one of the reasons i like partner dancing...same thing.

i wonder if that’s why some men like hanging around with lots of women...for the same reason.

just a thought....

:)

1 comment:

your favorite idiot said...

oh ok...
i just like women more than guys...so sue me...

g. xo