Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

the search continues...

i've tired stepping up my search for the partner i feel sure must be out there...my match...so far to no avail.

sure i've had dates....but nothing seem to come of them for one reason or another. i'm either the pickiest person on earth...or just completely undatable...not sure which yet. i am picky.c..and my taste is odd...i do know this. but come on...should it really be this hard?? it's fucking depressing....everyone around me seems to find someone...no problem. why can't i?

it can really make me feel sad and lonely at times.

if i didn't have my charlie and ani right now...i really don't know what i would do. i went over to ani's the other night after work and ani made me and rob dinner...charlie and sophie played. to me that was the pefect night. it made me feel so happy and loved to have a great friends to relax with after a hard day.

thanks ani... jox :):)

No comments: