Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2007

low key weekend

not a super eventful weekend. got caught up on stuff..sorta. ok...i cleaned...a little. i napped alot. had a few things i was going to do that were cancelled. worked on some more doggie training.

ani picked up this nice bottle of wine for me in their US yesterday. they spend the day in blaine trying to get a tow truck to get them back over the border. even when her life is in turmoil...she's always thinking of others. that's my ani.

i will save it for a special night.

this afternoon i test drove the 2007 honda element....automatic. i'm officially old. can't take a stardard anymore. i swore i would never buy one...yet here i am. the dealer just have to find me the colour i want. i could have a new car by the end of the week. i think my body will thank me.

:)

No comments: