Search This Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

the power of positive thinking....

i’ve been thinking about this alot lately...and today a film ani, rob and i saw today called “you can heal your life”...reminded me of that.

i’ve been scanning threw old blog posts to figure out were my negative thinking started to become more of a pattern for me....or more importantly what changes i have i made lately ....in last few weeks in fact.... to make myself feel happier and like vancouver alot better.

1. the sun..it’s been much more sunny....which enables me to be positive much more easily. i've noticed a pattern where i hate vancouver in the winter...like it in the summer.

2. excersice....going to the gym and dancing more....makes me feel better about myself and gives me more energy...which in turn makes me feel more positive about things.

3. possibility of change.....making things happen and having ideas on how to change things i’m not happy with in my life. the art auction was one thing that kinda woke me up to realize i have the potential for many things in this life.


:)

No comments: