Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

timing....

do you ever wonder about timing? if i had or hadn't done this at that time...things would be different?

my timing seems to be off...badly off lately for alot of things these days and wonder how do i get back on track. kinda what my whole staying in town for much my hiatus is about i think. catching up on my life doing those things that need to be done. see if that helps. not trying to pack too much into a small amount of time.

i will do i short road trip in june though. ani and i plan on driving down to san fran via portland my birthday week. it's also happens a good friend of ani's 50th around that time...mr jello biafra. so we're gonna go down there and help him celebrate. he's been kind enough to say we can stay in his modest mansion with our chihuahuas....and i here there's gonna be a big bash!!

could be interesting.....

:)

No comments: