Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

664th post...

ok...maybe that number isn't significant ....but it's alot.

i was looking threw old posts and realised what a cool reference this is. looking back can be interesting. your prospective has changed...since YOU have changed. you wouldn't write that post today...but it's what you felt at the moment. interesting to see how you relate to it all now.

i haven't kept up with the blog that well lately..and i'm sorry about that. life has been too crazy. i find myself craving something a bit simpler. work has been stressful ....not so much for me...but for my co-workers...which i feel rubs off on me.

labour day is coming up...and we all know that feeling of fall. wanting to be cosy and maybe watch a movie...drink some wine. i feel myself thinking about new possibilities ...second chances. my mind wondering....do i dare dream those things again that i once dreamed and were lost? it can be a scary prospect for sure...but i just might. i just might allow myself that....

:)

No comments: