Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

a dream....

a while ago...in april maybe...i had a dream.

i dreamt of a man... kneeling down on the ground...at work. he had distinctive, blonde messy straight hair. i couldn't see his face...b/c his head was in his hands. i saw machinery all around him. can't tell you what kind...i didn't recognise them. devastated and not able to function he said to me clearly...yet crying....a cry that would break anyone's heart...."i'm sorry jojo...i'm just not ready"

tonight i thought about that dream. actually ani reminded me of it....

:)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Jojo It's been awhile, since last spring I think that I've checked out your blog to see how you're doing. Looks like your having fun and doing well!! That's great, love your Vespa life and friends. I cant help but comment on that dream of yours. Philip and me have been studying dreams a bit for a few years now. One thing that stands out for me from all I've read about dreams is, we all have a male and female side to us. And this often comes up in your dreams. When there is a male figure (especially when you don't see the face) it's actually your male self that is being portrayed in your dream. I always am so surprised at how dreams makes so much more sense when you know this. Pretty cool hey! Love Linda xo

domesticallydisabled said...

thanks linda...that does make sense....and so nice to hear from you.... :) thanks jox