Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

i'm doing it!!

i’m going skydiving!!

hehe...i’ve been grinning ear to ear ever since i called to arranged it!

i’ve wanted to go skydiving ever since i was in high school. people in my class went. i couldn’t go b/c my skating coach wouldn’t let me...she said i could break my leg or something...silly. she wouldn’t let me ski either.

anyway, i’ve been thinking about it alot lately and when garnet mentioned that he has a friend that does tandem..i started thinking about even it more.

then...when i was in halifax i was talking to simon and peter about skydiving and i think that solidified it for me. peter said it’s one of the most amazing things he’s ever done.

..and hey...i'm going to get a video made of me doing it. hehehe

i'm doing it this saturday and it's gonna be swweeettt......

.....!!!!!!!!

:))

No comments: