Search This Blog

Thursday, November 01, 2007

RIP papa G

gunther....kimba and daisy’s dad died last night...he was 15. a good age for a big doggie.

even though i never knew him....that pup touched my life.

if it wasn’t for good old gunther...kimba and daisy wouldn’t be on the earth which i am truly thankful for. kimba walked into sean and my lives at a time when we really really needed him and i’m very thankful for that.

another great thing about gunther is he had a hand creating my friendship with ani. one of the reasons i ended up talking to ani on the phone the first time is because she saw kimba and daisy’s pictures on my myspace page and wanted to figure out if they were his puppies....so she sent me her phone number. i remember the message.....

“holy shit dude...i think you dogs are my dogs puppies! (not the chihuahua’s....HAHAHA) call me.....”

if she hadn’t have seen the pictures we may never have talked on the phone and become friends.

:)

No comments: