Search This Blog

Saturday, March 03, 2007

2:18am....friday night.

sorry my blog haven’t been very inspired the last few days. it was a rough week.

it’s 2:18 am friday night. i just watched “babel”. what a good movie. a real tear jerker for me. wow...i can’t believe that didn’t win an oscar for best picture. watch it sometime....but be ready to cry.

it brought me back to some moments in my life....life and death moments. hard to think about.... but in truth...they maybe the most beautiful moments....maybe the best in my life. i realise that sounds odd....but i truly believe that. some of you may understand and some may just think i have lost it. the ones that understand....know what i say is true.

:)

2 comments:

Lulu said...

I don't really know if I could call them "beautiful".
I think "Powerful" is the word that matches better...
lulu

s2 said...

Yeah, I watched Babel yesterday, it was and awesome movie, hey if you like these type of movies you will like Crash...