Search This Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2007

today i went to work with my shirt on inside out...

i dress people for a living! this is my life right now and not what the rest of this blog is about....


why is it that somethings never change? for some reason i have this naive idea that things will....and i’m surprised and hurt when they don’t. what’s that about? doe’s everyone do that...or is it just me? i know i get hurt easily by peoples action..or non action.
...i try not to...but i do.

i sometimes think i ask too much of people..but then i think...i only ask what i myself are willing to give. that it seems that is too much for some people. so am i destined to be hurt by them? continuously? maybe i just have to stay away from those people who hurt me.....but that hurts too.

fuck.

:)

No comments: