Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

element verses sunfire. element 10...sunfire 0

i was rear ended today....again.

not sure why but every 3-7 years or so the universe throws a car at me.

today it was a sunfire. i was going up victoria in traffic today when the woman in front of me stopped...i stopped....the crazy woman behind me....well....she didn’t stop. went flying into he back of me......fuck. i thought...not again. my forth time being rear ended. i heard the familiar crash and the force pushed my car...almost into the person in front. luckily i had left enough space that didn’t happen. charlie...also luckily...was in her bag so she was safe...scared but safe.

i grabbed charlie got out to investigate expecting to see a smashed in rear end. i was shocked to see no damage what so ever to my car!.....lots o’ damage to the sunfire. wow.

i went home in a little shock...a little tingly. had a hot bath in epson salts and hoping i don’t wake up tomorrow with whip lash again. just in case i will go see the doctor, message therapist and chiro.....

gotta say....i wasn’t sure if i like my element....until now. now i think it’s a good car! :)

:)

No comments: