Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

my rant

i’ve been craigs listing, ebaying and facebook market placing like crazy the last few days.....trying to downsize in preparation for my move and make a few bucks in the mean time.

life’s looking up really. ok my tongue is firmly planted in my cheek when i wrote that....

since i have no job and no idea when i may have one again....and as a consequence...no money. at least i know i’ll see some at the end of february. no boyfriend and not even sure if any prospects are on the horizon ( ok...maybe one of two ;)....and now my back is injured. long story...well...maybe not so long a story of (my) stupidity that i’m not going to tell right now. anyway it feels a bit better now i’ve had a massage. hopefully i’ll be dancing again soon.

life's just freakin’ peachy!!!

i keep telling myself it's all a blessing in disguise....a really really good disguise.

:)

No comments: