Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

xmas is over....it's birthday time now...

another birthday...this time my friend michelle's. we celebrated last night with all you can eat sushi at tampopoo....was a fun night. a few people i know...some i didn’t...got to make some new friends i think.



and then we had cake...you gotta have cake

oh...that reminds me...i have left over cake in the fridge!!

today i had a low key day. had to go see vicky for my massage..it was pretty intense b/c of the car accident so it pretty much wiped me out for the day. i’m sure i’ll be feeling much better in a day or two....i hope.



since i was too tired to go out tonight i decided at take down my xmas tree (i know it's late) replacing it with my shepard fairey print that i finally managed to frame at opus. i really wanted to put the new faile piece there....but i can’t afford to frame it the way i want...so it will have to wait ‘till either the strike is over or after the auction.

:)

No comments: