Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

one dream....

i wrote everyday in chicago...but i’m just going to choice a few things for the next few days to post...and pics of course.


Today we had an afternoon dance outside...it was an amazing day for it...sunny with just a bit of a warm breeze. We danced people came by and watched asked questions....

One couple at the dance stood out for me. A black couple older....not sure how old....I'm going to guess in their 60s. they were awesome I watched them dance...they were having so much fun. It kinda brought a tear to my eye.

I thought....that's what I want.....I want to be in my 60s....70s....80s and still dancing up a storm...having fun!

If I could one dream in this life...one dream to come true....it that one...for sure.

:)
  

No comments: