Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2006

recuperation day

back from seattle. got home at 4am last night. it was a fun weekend even though i was kinda low on energy. got to stay with my good friend and long lost cousin, brian lynch...he’s not really my cousin, i just call him that. i also got to see my dancing pals from portland. it seems i'm becoming an honorary portlander...we're just alot of misfits i suppose...

today was basically recuperation day. i went to to doctor's and he gave me a 3 star bill of health. he was really impressed with all my results of my tests says i’m super duper healthy! ....just going crazy. ok he didn’t say that. but he did say my tests are back and i’m not old.....ok he didn’t say that either. but that’s what i heard and i’m pretty happy about that..except the going crazy part!

tonight garnet came by and put up this banner that he has leant me to brighten up my walls. it looks amazing....

thanks g.
after we went to tapango with corie. it was nice to see corie agian...hadn't seen him in a bit. it was a little chilly in there though. the heat had broken and g was trying to fix it....

:)

No comments: