Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"what a differance a day makes....

24 little hrs......what the sun and the flowers....where there use to be rain.....my yesterday was blue dear....today i'm a part of you dear....my lonely nights are through dear, since you said you were mine......"

i love that song....the version i know is billie holiday. i don't know if she wrote it or not. all i know is that in this life...for me, those words hit home..they touch my heart on many levels.

yesterday down right sucked for me...no two ways about it. i was tired, jet lagged, hungry bc of terrible tummy problems still on going due to an uncontrollable desire to try deep dish pizza in chicago, i had an unfortunate incident with someone i would rather not mention that is still irking me today....but i'm trying really hard not to think about...with not too much luck. that doesn't work does it??

everything just seemed too much...too much sound, too much light, too much feeling, too many people....

anyway that was yesterday...this is today.....
today i have a big smile on my face that I'm trying to contain...just in case it doesn't happen...anyway the reason for this smile??
i'm afraid to say...even though i'm dying to tell someone.....i don't what to jinx it until it's certain....hmmmm
i will give you a hint a good friend that i miss very much is MAYBE coming for a visit very soon!!

ok here's another hint...

i didn't jinx it...bc i didn't write it!

:)

No comments: