Search This Blog

Friday, February 02, 2007

different perspectives...

there is a girl at dancing that is pregnant...she is due june 10th. the same day tessah was due. she talks to me about it. she knows nothing of tessah...i won’t tell her. i don’t want to scare the poor girl. not good to scare pregnant women.

she talks to me like woman talk...it’s normal. tonight she wanted to show me the ultra sound. she was very excited. i looked at it politely... it was hard. i pretended it didn’t bother me....but it did....how could it not. i think of tessah’s ultra sound...i remember seeing her...moving her tiny heart beating. it made me happy.

it’s funny how you never really know what’s going threw people’s minds when you speak with them. how a simple conversation for one can be a painful experience for another....

:)

No comments: