Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

where would we be...without?

back to the grind today. my cold is still clinging on for dear life...but i felt pretty good all and all.

for some stupid reason i haven’t been using my ipod while in the mall lately. i don’t know why. it makes my day so So SO much better!! so...anyway..i used it today. the best part of it...other than the music of course.... is i can pretend not it hear the store keepers....they see the ipod and nod....:) :)...works really well!

i personally think that the ipod and itunes are two of the best inventions of the last decade. i guess i would be fine with out them...but it just make music so much more accessible.

it’s amazing to me sometimes when i think about how much music effects my life....my mood...how i feel about my day...my life. the first thing i do..before anything when i get home...turn on my itunes....

:)

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Love my ipod too... remember this?

http://luluby.blogspot.com/2006/12/modern-times.html

Take care and enjoy music!!!