Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2007

dancers to bikers...and back

saturday....

Dance workshops for most of the day today. They where lots of fun. I was a little stiff...don't seem to have a lot of confidence yet this weekend....not sure why. Sometimes its just like that. When you have confidence you dance great...when you don't...not so much. It's all a state of mind.

After the workshops there was a bit of time so I wondered into the moto motorcycle museum opening. That was fun. Some amazing old bikes in great shape.



this one is for garn and ani....1947 BMW...


there was also a guy doings tricks in the parking lot...


As I walked around thinking of how some of the things I like are so opposite of each other. None of the dancers had any interest in the bikes. Totally different sort of people that's for sure! The people I meet doing these things...are also so different from me...its weird. I don't mind...I kinda like it. I don't want to be like everyone else. But it maybe nice sometimes to be part of I group you feel you fit into... every now and again.

I'm pretty sure the last time I was part of a group I fit in with was in my punk days. Also I guess when I was skating....although with  skating I was always a little outside the box as well. except when I was really good...then everyone really liked me...go figure.

Ok...well I have to finish my meal and go back to the dancers...I'm hiding from them right now...i can't be with people 24/7. need time to myself.

:)

No comments: