Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2007

not my story to tell...

i have a friend that’s been dealt rather a difficult hand in life...a heavy hand. something she will always have to deal with....and there may not but much she can do about that. she deals as best she can and i would love to help in anyway i can...but i can’t really. there’s nothing i can do but stand by and be a good friend i guess...it sucks...but it’s the way it is. that’s life.

i wanted to write about it and it wasn’t working. then i figured out...it is a story....but it’s not MY story to tell and i think that’s why i couldn’t do it. i don’t know enough about it. all i know is my own experiences in life. i can draw from them to try and relate...but i can’t relate...b/c it’s not happening to me.

my good friend kim said to me once...."just b/c your dealt a shitty hand...doesn't mean you can't win the game"

i hope she's right...

:)

No comments: