Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2007

st louis rawks...sunday :)

...i mean blues'

something about st louis....can't quite but my finger on it...that just rocks...I love it! I have no idea what I love about it. I just do.

I guess its sorta like how I can't never quite out my finger on why I dislike...or never been sure about...vancouver. 

It’s a feeling...like its in the air or something.

I feel inspired. inspired and feeling the blues....finally. i’ve had some truly amazing dances here. took me a day or two to loosen up! I was soooo tight when I got here. Now I'm loose as a goose. met some great people. some i met last year that are here again...as well as many new faces.

have to go back soon the the city of no blues...but not before I give her my all tonight ‘till the wee hours.....

:)

No comments: