Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

day off for jojo


i had today off...which was great. first priority was sleeping in...of course.

later garnet and garbs came by and and did some work on my apartment. i think the cat door is now cat proof...time will tell. they also put up a medicine cabinet for my vitamins and tweaked the banner garn lent me...oh and i don't have a million wires under my side board...were did they go?....everything looks awesome..

i put some cool magnets on the cabnet to jazz it up...

when they were putting it up i thought to myself how lucky i feel to have to great friends to help me with stuff..it makes me feel good. it's weird how we don't say stuff like that when we are thinking it...well...i'm saying them now...thanks guys...

tonight garn, mishi, garbs, corie and i went to eat. tried to go to lollitas first but there was a line up...it the pouring rain! so we went to guu instead...corie ordered for everyone..and it was awesome!

i stole this picture from garnets blog...i wanted to put it up for mum and dad. if you guys look at the that chair to the left of the big guy...do you recognise it?? it’s one of your old chairs recovered!


:)

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Hi!
Thanks for visiting my blog. And,
Yeah! That's such a truth, isn't it? Have you seen Match Point? If not, you should whenever you have the chance! It's really great!
Take care!