Search This Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2006

views from my apartment...



there have been some pretty nice views from my apartment lately....here are some of them.




i'm liking my place right now...garns been helping me fix it up and it's getting there. one thing i need though is art...i need a couple of big pieces. i'm looking for a big ceramic or glass peice for over the fire place and some kind of painting or print...at least one to start.

so if anyone has seen any cool art lately...let me know. i've seen a few cool pieces in the past that i am kicking myself now for not buying. one i saw in seattle with g and one i saw at cafe soma...maybe i will go down there and ask about them....

i wanta try and get my place looking nice by christmas...if i can...or at least by the end of the holiday's. a little christmas present to myself.



:)

No comments: