Search This Blog

Sunday, November 12, 2006

remembrance day dance

today i started my day late...slept in. garn came by to put the cat door up...it will be awsome...it just needs some refining. it will be great...thanks garn. jazz is going to pissed off...for sure!

anyway, after that i headed down to graville island had a wee chat with mishi then did a few groceries...got some nice fish and lamb. i was thinking i really should do my groceries there more often. itÂ’s so much more pleasant and the food is nice and fresh....and i can good meat there.

roger met me down there later on...and we had a drink at granville island brewing co.

after that i had to go get ready for the remembrance day dance at the legion. it was a 40Â’s theme. it was a great night. roger and i met anne at wazzubeeÂ’s first then off to dance. it was a great night and so nice to dance with roger again.

me in my 40's outfit...i didn't get someone to take a photo of me...so i did a garn special...


:)

No comments: