Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2007

camp jitterbug...and art

So I'm in seattle. Last night watched the jump show...then did some dancing. This is a big event with 500 dancers from all over the world

some of the jump show dancers...


This morning started off a little rocky. Last night I noticed my head lights were out so I drove around town trying to find somewhere that could put new ones in for me....got a little lost. But found someone to get the job done.

After that I went back to an art gallery I was at yesterday. Saw a piece I really liked yesterdsay.

Long story short....this is soon to be on my wall. by deth p. sun..

have to come back next weekend to pick it up.

had an interesting chat with the gallery guy...doug. about art and the seattle/portland/vancouver scenes. He shared some observations about vancouverites. He suggests the reason why they are open minded....is because many of them lack an opinion at all. I sorta feel he might have something there.

:)

No comments: