Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2007

i killed a bird today....

i killed a bird today.

...at least i think i did. pretty sure. a little sparrow in think. it was dead by the wheel of my car when i parked it in my spot. no other car parks there...so it had to have been me.

i felt kinda shitty about it...

i sorta wonder if that is partly what my dream was about last night...b/c i remember a car in the dream....actually a car accident.

anyway..the poor bugger is dead. poor guy. :(


happy mothers day tomorrow....for those who celebrate it.
have a nice day mum.

i'll be hiding for the world. trying my best anyway...

:)

1 comment:

Douglas Eason said...

Hello

I've started reading your blog.

I find it to be quite interesting and if you don't mind, I'm going to continue reading it.

Well, you've showed me yours, so I guess it's only right that I show you mine.

http://notquiteblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

I'm trying to start something new, so if you do take a look, maybe you'd like to look at the section on Good Deeds.

Keep smiling and I'm sure the bird will forgive you.

Goodbye domesticallydisabled... For now