Search This Blog

Friday, May 04, 2007

lcd soundsystem

went to see lcd soundsystem last night with my new friend gene. i enjoyed it. didn't really care for their sped up version on "def punk" but the rest in liked. especially the last two songs..."someone great" and (oh....i can't rememeber the name ot other one.. sorry) anyway i got right into the zone one those....

bumped into a few of people i know...garn, my hairdresser julie and aaron. aaron was doing the door. i bumped into aaron earlier in the day as well...on the drive. he's a funny guy. sent me a message on facebook saying he'll kick my ass out if i don't bring my ID! hehehe

all the pics i took turned out like this...


afterwards we went for some really bad food at some joint on granville st. granville is pretty bad place to find food at 1ish am...oh well. it was a nice night anyway.

:)

No comments: