Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2007

earning my nickname....

i seem to be having vivid dreams these days. every now and again that happens to me. i close my eyes when i go to bed...just before i go to sleep. i guess that doesn’t really make it a dream then does it? not sure what to call them...visions in my head! HAHA... that makes me sound psychic or just pain crazy!

you know.... that time between when your asleep and awake...when you’re really neither. some people think that’s when you're closest to other plains of existence...whatever you believe those other plains are called...really doesn’t matter. you’re not quite here on this earth....

i notice this happens to me alot more often when i'm not working...wonder why?

it’s funny....when i talk like this people either nod at me knowingly....or just look at me like i’m insane. i guess i'm just earning my nickname...


dancing in abbotsford again tonight. i hate to think what my life would be like if it wasn't for dancing....scary...

:)

No comments: