Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2006

deal.

ok...so i made a deal!
i made a deal with diane..(my boss). and hey.....i’m pretty proud of myself. i’m not always so good at asking for what i want but i hope i’m learning.

we set a deal b/c she can’t find anyone to replace me...but she won’t admit that..but whatever.

i’m going to work 6 out of the 8 day eps....meaning for every 6 working days..i get two working days off!!! same hourly pay...and i get to do what i’m best at...shopping....and leave the rest of the shit to the other slobs!! i will miss the dyeing but i can do that on my own time.

the trade?..... little less pay at the end of the month...but what am i trading it for?...my life and i think that’s a pretty good deal indeed.

oh and i don’t have to start for about three weeks!! even better!

i’m happy.


tonight i will be going out for drinks and dancing with some friends...sorta pre-birthday thingy.

well i was born at 6:15 am in england so that would make it 10:15pm here...tonight! happy birthday to me.

No comments: