Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2006

eating cherries....

ok..today... as a day, had mixed reviews....started the day off with usual coffee and paper. read a lovely article in the paper about how doctors are saying, again now... that women should have babies before 35-40 or they are fucked.....hmmmm.....well i guess i am a little late on that one......i suppose by 41 that’s something i should know....if i want a kid or not. i wonder if it is time to close that chapter in my life....

i wonder if that hope...to make the world right side around again, is gone now? WHAT.... the world is round....what next?!

maybe i should take kim’s advice on that one. she put it well once...as she often does.....”just because i don’t hold all aces, doesn’t mean i can’t win the game”......that’s kim.

i think everyone should check this zefrank eps.... today’s was a good one......
http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/#

one positive today...i got my funky fretag bag form switzerland!

and it came in a cool bag as well!!


i went to the chiropractor today...i hurt my back on friday...big time, cleaning out my lock up. i’ve been in some major pain since then. i think the robaxisal has stopped working and my head may split open at any moment. sean say's the emotional baggage weighs more than the actual boxes and that's why my back hurts. i don't know...he may have a point. it was a hard work and i probably should give myself a break.

i should be packing right now for my move to my new air conditioned apartment!....but b/c of the old back i’m lying on the couch eating cherries......

ok...maybe i'll pick myself up and make myself some fried chicken and just start slowly packing boxes. i’ve never fried chicken before. i thought i would make my own version of a shake and bake....but with masala and tandoori spices....who knows it might be good...wish me luck!

:)

ps- my apologies to those who put up with reading my depressive ranting for the last few days.....i’m going to try and change that and thanks.

No comments: