Search This Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

is it a full moon?

after driving around in circles downtown last night looking for a parking spot. i realised ...well... actually, someone pointed it out for me...that it was high time i renew my business plate in order to widely expand my parking options. so i drove down to city hall today to do just that.

while i was there an odd thing happened....

i was writing the cheque and i looked down at my handwriting and...i recognised it....i recognised it as my former hand writing. not the hurried crazy hand writing i’ve come accustomed to over the past.... i don’t know how many years. the stuff that even i can’t read. it was calm, legible writting....stared at it for awhile in a stunned silence. the lady that was helping me was looking at me funny when i finally came down the planet earth.

hey...were have you been??? wow...welcome back i guess....

:)

1 comment:

your favorite idiot said...

someone mentioned it to you? i don't even get a mention anymore...

g.