Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2006

you will never know...2

i was in metrotown mall today and watching new kittens in a pet shop window. as i watched them i thought about how differently each kitten reacts to each other and their surroundings. each one an individual. each one a different reaction to the same situation. it reminded me of something i posted awhile ago.

so i thought i would repost part of it.....i think it was written on one of my saner days....just as a reminder to myself.




You just never know what’s going on with peoples lives until you’ve lived them.....

well, since you can never live them...

I like to think I care about what’s going on in peoples lives my family and friends anyway. But I don’t pretend to understand them. I don’t. No one does. Every one has their own truths and experiences.......


......Don’t try to understand me and I promise I won’t try to understand you....just love me!

Deal?

:)

No comments: