Search This Blog

Sunday, July 30, 2006

chloe bowie



there is a possibility that chloe is gone....this time maybe for good......


she’s always done these disappearing acts....she started in toronto. i would have to cruise the back alleys of queen st to find her. once i found her in someone's garage....next to the biggest pot plant i have ever seen. a few times she’s come back injured. she never comes back on her own...i always have to go find her. last time i found her held up under a covered car in the parking lot. a dog had chased her under there....and i guess that's where she stayed for four days. i never know how she gets out half the time either...it’s very strange. i didn’t let her out....

Chloe's a good cat..... strange but good. she loves me. i remember one time i came home after a car accident and slept all day. my roommate told me that chloe just sat by my bed the whole time watching me....like she just wanted to make sure i was ok. she’s good that way......she would always come to me with a worried look when i cried and lick the tears off my face.

i really hope i find her. i put signs up in the lobby...see if anyone’s has seen her. i’ll go a call around the building again later today.

:)

No comments: