Search This Blog

Saturday, July 01, 2006

happy canada day in my new place...

chloe not sure about all this...


wow... i have alot of crap!


the boys worked hard...

....lots of moving boxes and sweating going on.


i’m in my new apartment!

i’m a lucky girl because i had three big strong guys to help me!! it just cost me some cash some burritos and some beer....absolutely worth it!! thanks garnet, garb and hugh...you guys are the best!

my wireless internet and stereo are set up...by way of a diagram that garnet kindly made for me. now, i may or may not attempt to set up the tv and cable. i’m not actually sure where i want to put it yet.

anyway. i’m slowly going through boxes.

the cats seem to like it ok....there are birds in the tree out side my window that jazz can watch and chloe’s so old now...i’m not sure if she knows we moved.

my new view


me and garbs after buying the boys burritos and beer...


:)

No comments: