Search This Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

goodtimes....

so rainy thursday today....which sucks b/c we can’t dance on he beach...so just some r&r for me tonight.

today at work the new permit who is working with us got permission to stay....which is good for me because basically me and her are doing the job that i was doing last year on my own......so things have been pretty easy breezy comparatively.

she was super happy to get her permit. it brought me back to the time when i was new and eager. i still like my job...i do...for the most part. ok... well....lets say....i’ve worked WAY worse ones! I just don’t have the same verve that’s all.

so anyway...her name is jen she’s young...in her 20’’s. i like her...we get along. seem to have the same scene of humour. today we were unpacking some stuff and chatting. she asked me if i had a roommate...i said no...i’m too old for that. then she asked me how old i am. i told her 41....and she didn’t believe me! she wanted to see ID!! hehe......she was probably just trying to get on my good side...

tomorrow’s friday....and i have monday off!! good times...
:)