Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

weird day...nice night.

i had kinda of a horrible day at work today...all kinds of weird things happened...including my car getting into a disagreement with a dump truck...the dump truck won...and my car has a nice dent on the hood and fender! it was all my fault. i did one of my space out things instead of stopping....oh boy. i’m fine. anyway enough of that.

i needed a little r&r after the crazy day at work. so i joined garn and jen for a snack and tea....it was nice. when i got home i noticed an email from Tom and gloria. they sent me pics of waterdown. i guess they went there the other day to check things out...see if anything has changed.

it was a nice surprise...so i thought i would share....

is that the tree we use to sit in?

our old house

my childhood play ground....


thanks guys...
:)

No comments: