Search This Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007

finally..



i'm home...finally. got locked out for a bit. b/c my landlord forgot to tell me he had to change the locks! he got an earful! anyway here are the pics i was promising...

frankie gets animated...



jordan and branwyn are captivated...by frankie and each other..;)


frankie and chazz lead the shim sham...


alison knows how to relax

51st eight play an awesome two nights of music

more cabaret


snowy camp arnold...



ronnie and hayley at my favourite place at camp...the espresso bar..



jordan and me... hawaiian night

kevin buster loves his crazy orange and turquoise pants...


alison and karen new years eve


:)

2 comments:

your favorite idiot said...

looks like you had fun. great pics network!

g. xo

Lulu said...

Thanks for your comment at my blog!
Happy New Year!!!