Search This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

one box at a time...

two boxes down...a few to go.

i have a new new years resolution....open my mail. for some unknown reason i just don’t open my mail. i look at the outside...i figure i know what’s in it. it’s pretty much always a bill or something. i put it in a box...boxes of mixed up mail and receipts ...ekkk!!!

mishi gave me a good idea of how to sort it. thanks mish...all though i’m sure jazz already has plans to mess it up the second i leave the house or go to sleep. i guess i can’t leave it there.

anyway thanks to garn also...for kicking my ass...i needed it!!! you will be glad to know i sorted some of my banking stuff today too....i’m on my way.....to getting trough my list.

anyone know a good bookkeeper?? i need one big time!

:)

No comments: