Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

inspired by bad traffic...



I sorta feel like I've been waiting to turn a corner in life for awhile now...looking and waiting for it.

I was getting a little worried that I had either missed my turn or taken a left instead of a right. My map isn't very good and I'm really bad at directions or maybe I need a GPS! hehe

anyway...I think it might have been a gradual curve instead of a turn that I was needing and I think I might actually have been on it for awhile...without realising it.

Curves are safer than turns  anyway...I think... 

With a turn you can't see the road you where on before at all and have no idea what you might be facing on that new road. there could be traffic...ice...construction...whatever..and then your stuck...trying to get back to the old one...and that sucks. i took one before that ended up being pretty scary and it took ages to get back on track.

so...i think this is good...


:)

No comments: