Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

birthday comes early...

it was a nice day in halifax...a bit rainy and windy...but a nice day.

after a relaxed start to the day....simon, katharina and i headed to town for a coffee and a little walk around. afterwards we had a bit of a birthday celebration....for me. yes it's my birthday tomorrow...but simon had to run off a wee bit early to catch a flight back to london...so we did it today.

yummy lamb, chocolate cake and too much wine was to be had by all. i was a nice night for sure and lots of goodies for me....pics to come.

tomorrow it's whale watching for katharina and me then i'm meeting up with the girl who is responsible for me being in film...anne pickard. then i'm off to TO in the eve.

:)

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Happy, happy, happy!!!
Kisses, kisses, kisses!!!