Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

i love TO...and i don’t care who knows it.

he newly renoed ROM..


tom and gloria at my birthday dinner in TO...


me and phillippe...linda didn't want me to put her pic up...


gloria, julia and me...i can't believe those are my nieces! they're 15...watch out guys!


a "car" in kensington market...




ok...i HAD to put one of linda up....sorry...


i had a fabulous time in TO. it was sunny and hot...my rash almost went away..i could breath!

did lots of shopping and looking at art. today i went to the old hood...had a coffee at the drake. that place use to be a dump...now it’s all fancy with art galleries and vintage shops surrounding it. it was kind of surreal...



funky light fixure at the drake...


graffiti in the old hood..


i'm gonna miss TO...

:)

No comments: