Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

more halifax...handy girl and the network makes it to TO...



here’ a pic of me and my birthday cake mum made. tasted yummy...but the iceing melted a bit...so it looked like it said "horny birthday"...hehe gave everyone a laugh...

sight seeing in halifax with si and kat...


i made it to TO safe and sound. almost missed my plane b/c i was looking at the wrong ticket and had the wrong time...but pete raced me to the airport on time and all was well.

having a nice relaxing morning at krista’s catching up on emails and blog duties. I love TO...no allergies...i can breath yippie!

i did have a nice time in halifax though...dispite the rain. our whale watching was cancelled yesterday so i hung out with my friend anne. she’s doing really well. teaching at NSCAD in the fashion arts program. she’s loves it. it also gives her time to do her art which is pretty cool....


anne also happens to be handy girl. check this out...


she wants me to come there in my next hiatus...apply for the "artist in residents" program. i have been considering going back to doing some art again. i actually have an idea for a muti media series. maybe this might be a good excuse to get on it! hmmmm.... something to think about anyway.

it was a nice visit...short but sweet. super gald to see that gal again!

:)

No comments: