Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

roses and puppies...

my sweetie ani gave me these lovely roses today...


and she took me out for dinner...


and we went to look at these lovely little chihuahuas!




it's been a full day. i went for coffee this afternoon and was reading and thought what shall i do today? why don't i go to the pound and the spca and look at doggies. so i did...but i didn't see anything. then a bit later ani calls me from work and says this guy came in the with these little chihuahua puppies! she says lets go look at them. ok....sounds good to me. so after a lovely belated birthday dinner at wild rice...we headed over to check em out. OMFG they are cute cute cute!!

that's my little one....now i need a name! yep. i put a deposit on the little runt and soon she will be my little baby!!!



any ideas for names?

:):):)

3 comments:

Lulu said...

OMG! She is so gorgeous! So cute!
Maybe you can call her Lulu... ;)

domesticallydisabled said...

hehehe...actaully that's not a bad idea! i'll have to hang out with her for a bit before i desiced. she has to be with her mom for a bit longer...then she's all mine! ;)

your favorite idiot said...

how about...

kimear

faye

jingus

g. xo