Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

here's charlie!



busy busy day...had to get up early to bring my car in to have the lights fixed. then meet garn at my place for puppy proofing. it needed to be done today b/c she was ready to leave her mom....which was pretty exciting for me!

afterwards i went and met ani for a tea and buy more doggie supplies then off to get the little scoundral. she's not a scaundrel yet. she's a little scared leaving her family and the gaint cat, jazz may not be helping matters. but i promise you...she will be one..i can tell.

today she pretty much slept. i was a little worried b/c she hadn't drank and water and had very little food...hopefully it's all ok. i got her to lick a little water from my hand. the guy i got her from was like a woman calling me every couple of hours...too funny! no...he's a nice guy. scottish bloke...rides a harley. he puts his chihuahua in his jkt when he rides. maybe someday i'll be doing that on my scooter! hehe

later in the day after we had some nice hanging time. i had my tattoo consultation with breadman at sacred heart. i'm getting tessah's feet tattooed on my feet. anne meet me down there and baby sat the little girl while i went in. afterwards we had a tea...


:)

1 comment:

Lulu said...

You look so happy together!
Congrats!
And good luck with your tattoo!