Search This Blog

Thursday, June 07, 2007

the gods are laughing at me....

it’s been a couple of days since i posted...sorry. i just haven’t had much to say i guess.

today was getting ready for halifax day. errands etc...i had to go to MAC b/c i was out of powder. i parked in the loading zone on hornby at robson like i always do. there is a guy kinda standing in the middle of the street. i honk him...he doesn’t move.

i get out of my car lock it. i ask him “may i ask what your doing in the middle of the street?” he doesn’t answer....he walks around my car and says “this is my car”. he gets out some keys and starts trying to get in my car. pulling on the handle trying to get his keys in the lock. i’m like....”what the fuck are you doing? get away from my car!” he totally ignores me. i’m screaming at him...he keeps going. he won’t stop and of course no one stops to help....it’s vancouver. i call the cops...

they question him and me.... realise he’s completely insane. they say there is nothing they can do except talk to him and move him out of the area. apparently it's not illegal to try and break into someones car...only if you succeed?? i'm not sure. it also seems if your completely insane you can do what you want i guess.....

i went to MAC come out....he’s sitting there. cops are gone and he’s playing chess. nice job cops. glad i called them...you bunch of wankers.

well...anyway that was my excitement for the day. i was shaky for a bit after that.

i’m starting to think the gods are against me these days...or with me. i haven’t decided yet....

:)

No comments: