Search This Blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

first official day off...

today was my first official day of hiatus. it was a bit busy but relaxed.

got my art hung by my with the help of garn and garbs...i supervised. it looks awesome i have to say! thank you guys once again. took my car in the be serviced. i needed new back breaks..that set me back a bit. guess that's just part of doing business.

then later after attempting the get my floors clean for my party....which wasn't very successful i'm afraid. i think i need different stuff...b/c now it feels like there is a film on my floors.eeekk! if anyone has any tips for cleaning hard wood..i'd be glad to hear them.

anyway after that. i went to meet jordan for a drink. we had kilkenny and guinness at an irish pub near his place called the wolf and hound. what a great place! we walked in and all these musicians are sitting around playing irish tunes. very welcoming. apparently they do it every monday night. mum would love it. next time you come for a visit...i'm taking you there!


after we had our pints we went back to his place for a dip in the hot tub. just what the doctor ordered i think. i needed to have a relaxing night with a friend to just keep my mind off some things....and i did and now i feel like jello!

:)

No comments: