Search This Blog

Monday, December 25, 2006

happy happy xmas

hope everyone had a nice christmas day. mine started off early...for me...breakfast at the grove with garn, fawn and daisley.

garn took this at the grove...i don't usually like profiles of myself..but this one is ok. garn takes great pictures. he gave me a nice one for christmas.


i also met wade and danielle at calabria. the only decent coffee shop open on the drive on xmas day. for those of you who don't know, the drive used to be the italian neighbourhood and there is still a little bit of it left. many italian families in the hood come out on christmas day for their espresso...it's festive.

wade and danielle with dauphny behind


my new necklace


what christmas is really about...


anne put on an awesome spread at her place tonight. here we are chowing down... i ate tons


i had a really great time...thanks anne you are your kids are great to spend xmas with.

oh and of course maisy. she like the pumkin pie...but it didn't like her...we found out later...


thanks everyone for all my lovely presents and thoughts..merry christmas

(i think my mother is trying to tell me something...)



:)

No comments: