Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

monday....

drove back home...through seattle this afternoon

I was suppose to go to dinner with brian..but he had to work late and I got in a little early..so I did it alone.

Stopped in a nice tavern in beltown on saturday to use the facilities..it looked nice so thought I'd go there.

The place reminded me of peter pan in TO on queen st west. My friend Krista use to bar tend there. Spent  many a night sitting getting free drinks or almost free drinks.

Anyway, I had a good gumbo here and a beer...soon I will hit the road... back to vancouver.

I could dance tonight in Seattle...but I think I've done  enough dancing this weekend. I'm tired and my knees are hurting a bit. Hope its nothing...that would be bad...very very bad.

another art update...i was an stupid and claimed my art at the boarder..they dinged me good....more $$$!
this time for the canadian government...i could have paid an artist's rent for month in portland for that!! eekkk

:)

No comments: