Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

home stretch...

almost mid week...almost on that home stretch of the last week of work before christmas.

they decided that it would be a good idea for us to shoot one of the biggest episodes we have ever done...right after christmas. which means we are prepping it now.....oh the joys of film....this the season after all!

so it’s hectic. although....i have figured something out. robson is dead.... comparatively speaking. everyone is shopping in the suburbs and pacific centre. the stores are happy to see my on robson. it’s awesome. i’m also trying to get my Christmas shopping done while i work as well....i blame alot of time loss on traffic and line ups...it works pretty well.

my legs are still hurting...still have no idea what it is. actually it was just my knees...now it’s my legs. my legs have never ever given me trouble. pretty much everything else on my body has at one point ...but never my legs. they have always been the things that never let me down. i can’t figure it out.

i almost wonder if it may be a virus...sometimes they can do funny things. i woke up with a sore throat today, so who knows. i hope that’s what it is...it’s trying to do more stretching and just about to take a bath in epsom salts. hopefully that helps.

goodnight....

oh....i bought myself a reggee christmas cd today!! hehe...it's funny.

:)

No comments: